Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I can't wait for exams to be over !

Argh ! What a word to begin the post but exams is just a day away from now. So its all about study, study and study ! Slacked one and a half month away and this is the only time to make up for it. Endless sleepless nights and feeling hungry during late nights. I felt hungry but reluctant to eat anything because when i consume anything at night, i will feel that i gain 10kg immediately. Okay, i know its totally impossible but that's how i would feel. However, today i could not stand with the hunger and all the concentration eating my brain power i had cup noodles ! The only brand i like is nissin but no seafood flavour ;( so i had the mushroom chicken flavour.



Feel so fat now, what to do? am a girl afterall, so i will feel like one. I had Sake sushi for dinner but didn't eat much because i don't really have the appetite. However, i did had my favourtie Hotate Mentaiyaki ( Scallops ) ;D . Went to poh kim to find deathnote vcds but still, dont have ! aww. I'm over mesmerized by L i guess. Actually i asked Yingrui to come over for some food but it suddenly poured heavily so i turned to my cup noodles. All of my classmates are working hard too, Kel gave me a call to remind me to study and so i will ;( Even my laptop is giving up on me, got to restart it.

Jac's birthday post will be after exams because there are too many photos to edit :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home