Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The way life should be.

All of us only live once in our entire life but why are time just wasted away by leading a mundane life? Sigh. It's easy to say, live life to the fullest, the way we want it but there are definitely restrictions. Then again, motivation comes into place. Strong motivation to work towards our desired lifestyle instead of letting days past like this. Same goes for me, leading a mundane life. I need to make efforts in improving it but was taken away by laziness. Determination is the thing i need but has yet master it. I wanna improve and make new improved changes in my unmotivated life. Hopefully, that will come soon ;) In the meanwhile, exams are coming. Got to start the studying soon.

School was as boring as usual today.



Jj dumped me in school today again ! Damn it. hahas. School's ending in a few more months and still don't treasure the time with me ! She's going to regret it soon :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home