Friday, May 30, 2008

how i wish, i had a little more of.

My sweety yingrui ask me out for lunch today. After many suggestions, we settled on Swensens. Super sinful.

Their new creation? It taste like tom yam but looks creamy so i guess its creamy tom yum! It's pretty appetising.



I think we met the lunch promotion or something, it automatically comes in set. We didnt know okay ! Not that we are greedy and over ordered or something.





Double dessert makes it super duper sinful.

The sweetest delight .

http://c-cup.biz/
Wouldn't your heart melt upon such sweet looking things? It simply does for me. Sweet and lovely things lifts up the mood ~
i wish i had a lil more
bringing me closer to where i wanna be.
Upon wishing,
everything just gets further from where i wanted.
Instead of fulfilling,
it's just closer to imperfections.
i need have a lil more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home