Wednesday, May 28, 2008

my sweet addiction ~

Ice cream helps to push down stress level? I went to icekimo 2 times this week. Just couldn't resist my favourite - brownie with ice cream :) It's the main contribution to my weight gain. How i wished island creamery is just round the bend near my house ~ Oh well. maybe it's good that it isn't if not i'll grow into a scoop myself. heeh.

Love their cute logo.


Many many flavours? drools :D




Mr TC treated Whitney and me to ice cream. Thank you :) It was yummy.



Szeman, Whitney, Christine and Eva came over for dinner and i joined them for dessert :)




Christine's way too busy for pictures. Always on the phone. heeh.
They ran out of brownies! Waffles as my replacement ;(

Simply addicted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home