Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the missing of my absence.

Update update!

Been busy and haven't had the mood to blog So here goes my super long post :

Got back my camera! Update oh Uwei's birthday photos.





One of the best birthday cake i've seen! Great efforts by Debbie.



Birthday boys.



There were 2 shots on top of the cake so cheers to both the birthday boys. Hahas. Super cool cake.









Don't ask me what that expression stands for. heeh. It's just JJ and Sonia's style.



Uwei looks super happy eh? hahas. I think he definitely enjoyed his 18th birthday :D











Kinda creative right? Puke area. hahas. This is what happens when there's lots of alcohol around.















When i thought i lost my camera, Evan was worried our photo might be up on the net. Like sg girls and boys? HAHA. How funny is that.



One day we should ask JJ to come up with more face expressions. heeh.



Jj's feeling sexy i think o.o





Went to Leonard Drakes with Vicky to get my face fixed.

Had a lil ice cream to pamper ourselves for the day .







Dinner with Daddy and Mummy :)











Daddy never fails to bring me for a sumptous meal. Sweet.

Steamboat at Mount Faber.

I know i know, its like steamboat marathon for us.







Headed to Boat Quey - 12 element for a drink.





A night at double O.








Life's been bored but exciting and fun with the company. Maybe it's time to have more activities choices i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home