Friday, July 25, 2008

TAGS

Hannah: You've got to stop your gweeing girl! hahas. The sweetness is way over sugar content levels :)

Jesslyn: No pls. I got work too, just not long term. heeh heeh. If not where got time to meet you guys right? i'm so sweet :p

Cheryl: Sure a not?! Miss me then lets go out some day soon!

Esther: Yes my loyal reader! Updating at this hour just for you to have something to read when you first on your computer in the office :)

LXT: You're one busy woman huh?! That's what happens when there is a boyfriend thing okay! meet up soon. I think it's on sat! make sure you come mannnn.

Whitney: Yes yes. Updated but not many photos due to my horrible face complexion. Never reply my call and msg yesterday. Went missing?

Wen: We're always here. Are you drifting?

Relfy: What to do? She's trying hard to be sexy. Please praise her and don't mock at her k? HAHAs.

Rena: HAHAs. i want too. You buy for me and winson buy for you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home