Thursday, August 21, 2008

and here i am, back to where i was

Nothing beats spending a week in Australia with my dearest family :D

I never can miss out steamboat can i? :P my favourite!



Yummy yummy~ Steamboat in cold weather taste extremely delicious.



The preparation of our meal~



My dasao loves to eat, can you tell? heeh heeh.





Everytime i see my lovely niece, i couldn't take my eyes of her long eye lashes with curl.



ENVY!



She's got lovely eyes haven't she?



love love.



What a cutie!



and she walking and walking~







She knows how to bleh:p



Mummy and daughter, super look alike in their baby picture!



The grandma and grand daughter :p





My loots for the week :D Black belt as indication, right side for me, left side for friends :D



It's been a wonderful week, simple and nice. And i'm beginning to miss them already.

back to where i was, struggling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home