Monday, September 29, 2008

I just want to run away.

Long update for the week :) So busy with work, play and sleeping. Heeh heeh. When you have everyday for enjoyment, it doesn't seem tiring but bored. With a job, it seems tiring but minus on the boring part. Lesser time, the higher the enjoyment level gets.


My sucessful maggie mee noodles for my Sunday breakfast. Looks super delicious eh! I fell in love with this brand of maggie noodles. So QQ even thou you have no skill in cooking maggie mee :P now you can tell why it's edible, i always overcook the noodles but for this brand it doesn't taste horrible okay!




I had a long jog, from home to bishan and back home again. Feels good to just run till i'm breathless and like as thou there wasn't any ending. Baby esther invited us over to her house for steamboat which is obviously still our favourite. Ran to TP to accompany her to buy some ingredients and went home to shower. Poof, off to my sumptous dinner :)


It's a Saturday



Mel's idea to have dinner over at Pasta Mestro at Taka. Totally attracted to the dessert but my tummy isn't :( Was too full for it after my mushroom soup. boo.

As usual, she was totally enjoying it.





Finally! Camera's back in action. Come on, lets cam whore ! We caught the movie - my best friend's girl. Didn't find it nice x_x After dinner, headed to ktv and met teddy after to boat quay.

Friday night :)



Headed to Berlini Grande first and then boat quey. Double O closes too early for us. Evelyn's totally a master in reading finger prints, so accurate okay! Amused me :p

Ladies night .



















It's been months since i stepped into clubs, so we decided to pay St james a visit. heeh heeh.

Dinner at Sakae with mom, quite tasty. Try the seafood set at Sakae tepanyaki . Delicioussss. Yum:P




Update on my cookie baking next time round. heeh. I know it's lazy to chunk everything up like this but i'm a official office lady now. I guess it's alright to be lazyyyyyy :)


it's really ugly, what people can do for their own benefits. it makes naive people start to hate themselves. we can't seem to move away from reality can we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home