Monday, September 8, 2008

when the least expected comes along your way.

Wondering where have i been lately? Just chilling at Esther's house, Tp starbucks, steamboat and have been working. Probably just need time off the playful nights and draining out my energy for everything. Phone's spoilt again which is bad, hopefully will get a new phone soon . Missing out all the movies these days. awww :(

But with great companies, even boring activities can be turned into a splendid one. Looking forward to see friends which i haven't met up for a long time man. No more MIA k! Hahas. Been buying alot of office wear for my new job, not enough shoes and clothes. This happens to every girl i guess.

I need ....

Driving license . New phone. Pack my overflowing clothes. A nice sleep. Meet up with friends whom didn't ask me to meet up these days ( AHEM ! :p ) . Lose weight. Visit my face doctor.

Seems to be never ending if i could think of all these in just a few minutues. Tsk!


And also probably...

A new JEAN or maybe, just the same old brand new me.


I'd like to thank all the care and concern my dear friends showered me with! Always giving in to me like there's no tommorrow. Or like, Esther feeling really tired but still stayed on because i asked her to :) Friendships like this maybe hard to find in future, so i totally enjoying all my friends. Heeh heeh.



be yourself or be someone you want to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home