Sunday, October 5, 2008

when there's no place to run.

It's been a crazy and tiring night of MJ. Just got home It's frigging 8 am in da morning. How i wish to shoot down the sun for my beauty sleep.

Went over to my colleague's celebration for hari raya on Saturday at Bedok. Yati's really dressed very beautifully on that day. Sadly, i forgot to take pictures :( Then, headed off to Marina square to meet Esther and company. Had dinner at Swensens and then met Evan and company at Olie Molie :) Well, the day dont just end like that, played MJ and that explains why i'm home in da morning. Still a student at MJ thou, maybe some day i'll become good at it :P

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JO!

It was a belated celebration for her but still, it was just as fun. I realise i miss their company :)






We had our super delicious birthday meal at Sushi Tei. Sorry for the trouble on that day girls, just didn't had the energy for Shokudo :) After dinner, headed to DBL with Jo, Yingrui, Adeline and Cristal. The dance floor was so packed and it felt like we were in a sauna. Oh wells, i guess it has always been that way.


BERLINI GRANDE

The way we spent our public holiday :) Met Jinyu, Esther and Yan for lunch at Sakae Sushi and watched the movie - CONNECTED . Pretty nice movie for the thrills. Then, Jinyu and me headed off to Berlini Grande to meet up with Whitney, Adeline, Evelyn and company. A nice way to relax and enjoy the entertainment. An alternative from the dance floor for a change.



A random slide show on my behind the scenes of my cookies :)




Michael brought me to a super nice ambience restaurant near Sentosa. Super love it there, the breeze and the atmosphere :)

Too bad i didn't manage to capture the ambience of the place in picture :(



I like his Ferrari cap too! So coincidental, when i was wearing this cap a ferrari happened to be beside our car -_- "



Alrighty, to end of the post : My shoppings and my photos . heeh heeh

I, officially announce that i am a heels and dress addict. I got to stop this addict . aww.





When i'm bored, i do this.....








Will link Yan and Hannah up soon okay! Sorry guys ~ Spent such a long time on this post.

when the rain starts dripping down, running seems to be the only option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home