Tuesday, October 7, 2008

the only and one thing that make me feel this way.

Another hectic day at work. Work load seems to be never ending i guess but i like it! heeh heeh. Busy until there's no time to even realise time passes like the speed of lightning. Nice to reach home with a wonderful home-cooked meal :)

Thanks kiat for all the snacks although i dont feel like eating them. Why so many? Cause he don't know which one miss picky would feel like eating. It's nice to have nice friends around :)



My colleague was super nice today. She's sick and yet she didn't go home, worrying that i couldn't cope with work. Aww. How touching. Feels so comforting to meet such nice people in my short stay at my workplace for a month plus. I'll be happy working OT for her even . No problem with that man. woo


sometimes the fear to trust just overcomes everything but yet, to trust will still be the final decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home