Monday, October 13, 2008

when will life be on the right track?

Headed to Phuture on Saturday night after a long time since i last visit Zouk. Well, there's a queue but it wasn't as packed as before i guess :) And what's the occasion that brought me back there?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON AND DARREN!

Two birthday parties in a day, how extremely fun. Thanks to Darren we got in without queuing, the thing i dread most when i visit Phuture. Before hitting the club we headed to Son's house for a nice dinner of buffet :)

Didn't know what to get for him, so simply, a bottle of chivas :)

Promise i will fill this post up with lot's of pictures when i get them yea? It always takes awhile to gather all the pictures together. heeh heeh.

With a big crowd, days like this are always so fun fun fun. Hoping the night didn't end so quickly, wishing the sun wouldn't rise. Left for boat quay to meet kiaty and company while the rest went home.

Sunday was a comforting day, meeting up with pals that misses each other's company. Had a simple steamboat dinner ( yes! again, cause i loveee steamboat ) over at AMK. With who you may ask, here comes the names. Szeman, Emy, Chingwai, Stephanie and Whitney.

And today's monday, which i had a bad day at work. Oh wells, never say die and never give up half way. I will continue to tolerate. I can do it, as long as i have those pillars around me to support me.

Esther treated Son and me dinner over at peach garden because today's Son's actual birthday date :) Super nice of her to ask me along, like always, she doesn't count me out in anything.
Thanks baby! After my delicious dinner, chilled at starbucks for a lil while where Jinyu came to join us.


mind's in a whirl, uncertainy is definitely growing. Do trains go off track more than on the track? I guess not, what a silly question to ask.

I wish to be in my dreams, just like everyone yearns to be. That's when reality hits you real hard and gives you a rude awakening from your wonderful dreams.

Take me along, to a place where desires grows fondly. Even if just a taste of it, it's all worthwhile.


And one last thing. Hope my besties would be emotionally well even though i might not be able to do anything much. A & W ^^

A day, I'm home earlier than usual . heeh heeh. I guess i will have an early light's off tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home