Thursday, November 27, 2008

am touched and happy :)

First of all, I got to complain about making SSDC my second home this month! Seems so long to complete all the lessons and i'm getting super impatient :( But I've got no choice. It's tiring but i'm sure it'll be all over soon.

Today's Whitney's birthday.

Happy Birthday Whitney! May all your wishes come true :)
We'll celebrate with her on Sat. Heeh


Guess what made me so happy today? My second birthday present from my brother, sister in law and georgia all the way from Aus :) Am extremely touched for the effort.



It was nicely wrapped even which such small sized item. Came along with a card of course.



Time to unwrap the present! Wooo. Make up from Stila. Nice. Love it. Thanks a million Ge and family.



Lovelove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home