Saturday, December 13, 2008

happy little girl !

A big thank you for my friends who put in so much effort for my birthday!

Surprises at Starbucks !



Esther baby tried super hard keeping me in the dark for hours. HAHA.



Thanks kiaty!



Yummy cake and happy me :)





What a pleasant surprise to see them there! heeh. Happy spending the birthday with their companies ! Yingrui and Jo came down specially for me with an awfully chocolate cake. Yummm~





Super nice cake right? i know i know :)



Another super nice birthday cake from RS. SMILES :)



The shades is for the sleepy eyes i have :(





It's ugly to spoil the cake by eating it this way but nevertheless, it still taste super yummy. love ice cream !



Thanks for coming down all the way to my house for my birthday during midnight!



with a cute present too :)



Surprise to see the post man with this at my door! Thanks Mr tang :)



A random picture of a super cute cookie bought by a super cute person ;P



Never miss out a day with my girls and i'm :) with the effort of them celebrating my birthday for me despite busy schedules. Heeh

Steamboat at Bugis!



Presents makes my day! :)



Headed off to Party world! We never stop singing do we?











Ph was so nice to buy me a lychee martini cake! She remembered its my favourite drink. Ha. Unique!

special thanks to Whit, Adeline, Steph and Szeman for this prezzy ! It's perfume. heeh



Thoughtful Ph got me a Guess Hp chain that matches my phone so well . loved it.



And of course, from my dearest weeteng!



a sweet note too



Mummy Jesslyn drove all the way to my house to pass me this prezzy! So touched she actually remembers my birthday. Thanks loads Jess!





Not forgetting, a cute card made by my niece and ang baos! Thanks cous Regina and 3rd aunt :)

Thanks a million or a billion to all my friends! Really appreciate it! Although i didnt want to celebrate it, but you guys makes great surprises :) Now i wish everyday was my birthday. Heeh heeh. Sincerely touched. Loves


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home